June 27, 2015
Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says: "Praise be to Jesus."
"Here, My daughter, are basic guidelines for discerning good leadership."
- "Lives according to Holy Love - loves God above all else and neighbor as self."
- "Acts according to Holy Love and the Ten Commandments despite personal cost."
- "Holds the Truth as unchanging and forms his leadership around it."
- "Supports only the Ten Commandments and those who live by them."
- "Loves self above God and neighbor."
- "Forms actions around safeguarding his popularity, power and self-advantage."
- "Tries to compromise the Truth to please others and self."
- "Mistakenly supports groups or people who demand recognition and support of sin."