Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: “Obedience to My Commandments* is proof of your love for Me.”
* The Ten Commandments
1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have strange gods before Me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.
December 31, 2012 (excerpt)
“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”
“My Commandments of Love, though given to you in the New Testament, are, in Truth, the embodiment of the Ten Commandments given to Moses in days of old.”
“To live in Holy Love is a way of thinking, a way of being, a way of a sound relationship with Me and with My Father.”