Present Day Seven Sorrows of Blessed Mother's Heart
1. Hearts of unbelievers – most especially those who propagate error.
2. Misuse of authority – politically or ecclesiastically.
3. Disrespect for human life from conception to natural death.
4. The obtuse conscience of the heart of the world in discernment of sin, and the difference between good and evil.
5. Lack of respect for personal holiness.
6. Neglect of love of God and neighbor.
7. Mankind's indifference towards his own salvation.
Blessed Mother 09/15/11
From Blessed Mother
“When meditating upon each of these Sorrows, say one Our Father, one Ave Maria (Hail Mary), and one All Glory Be.”